Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good times in Omaha!

This post is a few days late since I have been having issues uploading the photos!  For whatever reason I was unable to post the pics I had from Arin's camera which is a bummer since those were the good ones!  I will keep working on it, for the mean time I posted a few that we took!  We all went to Omaha this past weekend to visit Aunty Arin and help her with some yard work!  She has been such a tremendous help to us the past few months without daycare, it was our turn to help her out a little!  Kristy, Jessie, and Tyler also came for the weekend and it was awesome to see them too!  It was so warm out I bought the kids a pool and they had a blast with it!  They also had a slip-n-slide set up which kept them all very busy (Ryan especially), it was very entertaining.  
Kadence loved playing in the water and was such a trooper even though it was pretty chilly!  She sure thinks she's pretty cool these days now that she can walk around everywhere!!  I just love her new swimsuit from Grandma Debbie!
Landon of course also had a blast with the pool.  But not quite as much fun as chasing Aunty's "titty" around EVERYWHERE!  He loves that cat soooooooo much, and the cat looooves him, too (haha or not).  Landon loved the pond across the street from Aunty's house that was filled with Koi fish.  We even fed them bread one night!  I think he was outside about 98% of the weekend! 
On Sunday, we went to the Omaha zoo which was a lot of fun!  All of the kids were so good and enjoyed looking at all of the animals.  
We had to get a picture of the real monkey's atop the gorillas...haha!  Kadence was scared of course so she was MIA from this pic.

Landon insisted on being carried through the entire zoo!!  Poor Aunty Kristy was the lucky lady who lugged him around most of the trip!  Such a softy...couldn't say no to those big brown eyes, I guess it runs in the family:)  
We had such a nice visit with family!!  I think Ryan surely enjoyed spending time wrestling and talking sports with Tyler!  We also got to swim at the pool at the clubhouse!  The most fun we probably had was the 8.5 mile run Ryan and I went on up hill the whole way (or so it seemed).  We did get lost and it was very hot, not so much fun but hey we survived.  
Ryan dove right back into school this week and will be busy this summer semester of course!  I am loving my time with the kids and I think they are loving it also!  

No comments: