Today our children were full of energy and fire and decided that they didn't really need naps. If you can imagine, by late afternoon we were in need of some distraction. We decided to try going to a family movie. Now I know that you all are thinking, "a movie? with a 19 month old and a 3 year old, are you crazy?" We went to the cheap theatre and obviously to a kids movie. Both of the kids had a really good time. I was amazed that they both sat very quietly for the entire movie. Landon sat on a booster in his own seat most of the movie and Kadence sat on my lap (I definitely wasn't going to complain about an hour and a half of snuggle time with a busy 19 month old who doesn't usually like to sit still). So, we all got out of the house and and had a great evening. And...Ryan and I were able to catch some sanity before bedtime! I am always sad when I think of how fast the kids are growing up, but then am reminded how fun it is to be able to take your kids and do things as a family when they are a little older:)
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.
Today our children were full of energy and fire and decided that they didn't really need naps. If you can imagine, by late afternoon we were in need of some distraction. We decided to try going to a family movie. Now I know that you all are thinking, "a movie? with a 19 month old and a 3 year old, are you crazy?" We went to the cheap theatre and obviously to a kids movie. Both of the kids had a really good time. I was amazed that they both sat very quietly for the entire movie. Landon sat on a booster in his own seat most of the movie and Kadence sat on my lap (I definitely wasn't going to complain about an hour and a half of snuggle time with a busy 19 month old who doesn't usually like to sit still). So, we all got out of the house and and had a great evening. And...Ryan and I were able to catch some sanity before bedtime! I am always sad when I think of how fast the kids are growing up, but then am reminded how fun it is to be able to take your kids and do things as a family when they are a little older:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment