Friday, February 11, 2011
Back Blogging.
If you have noticed I have not been very good at keeping up with my blogging lately. I have three very good reasons for the back blogging lately: 1. Landon 2. Kadence 3. Kenzie. These three loves have been demanding most of my time and never fail to keep me busy. With all the extra things Ryan and I have been trying to figure out with transitioning to the next step of our life; along with normal living chores (yuck!), Ryan having clinical and studying, and three very young children (one being a demanding newborn) the things that I enjoy doing have definitely been put on the back burner. This month has been a very stressful month for our family and I know that the next is going to be just as stressful. The thing that is keeping me sane right now is knowing that in just 2 short months we will be moved into our new home (that we haven't found yet) in Fargo and Ryan will be finally getting paid to work. I am hoping our life will find some normalcy in the near future and we can all relax a bit. Until then, 1 day at a time....and dreams of a tropical vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment