These two are such good buddies. They share a room now and seem to enjoy it very much. In fact, Kadence has been going to bed much better with Landon than she was in her own room in Sioux Falls. When one is not there, the other is very concerned about them wondering what they are doing. They love to chase each other around and play cars, trains, and barbies together. They seem to have the same favorite movies, some boy movies and some girly movies. If I take Landon somewhere with me and he gets a treat, he always makes sure to bring one back for his little sister. Although Kadence is pretty independent, she always wants to do things, "like Landon." It melts my heart to see a 3 and 4 year old such good friends and I pray every day that they will share a lifelong bond.
But...
how can 2 best friends also turn into worst enemies at times? It seems as though the past few days these two have been spending more time as enemies than friends. They fight, fight, fight. They know each other so well that one knows exactly what to do to get under the other's skin. This is a two-way street, but does involve a bit of an instigator (not mentioning any names-Kadence). Just when I think I can not handle anymore picking and fighting...they flip back to best friends.
It's a good thing that I love these little people more than anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment