This little turkey sure fills my days with laughs. She is such a noisy, busy baby. She is not the easiest child to keep entertained, so I've resorted to letting her do some things I never would have let the other two do as babies.
Kenzie loves pushing her baby (from GG) around in her stroller. She doesn't really need it to walk and I am patiently waiting for her to take those steps on her own. If you ask her where her baby is she gets the biggest smile on her face and crawls over to her stroller.
She frequently digs through the cupboards and finds her own snacks. Or just makes a big mess. Look at that innocent face.
Kadence and Kenzie being silly. They frequently put bowls on their heads, it cracks me up.
"I just want to play outside with big brother and sister, Mom!"
Oh, is she supposed to sit down in her high chair? This girl sits still for about 5 minutes then stands up. She has even figured out how to do it when buckled in. Seriously.
Take all the baggies out. Why not?
And...her favorite thing to do, climb in the fridge and pull things out.
"Ha ha, I have my big sisters favorite toy of the day!!"
When it's all said and done, how can I be mad? Look at that adorable smiling face.
Celebrating my first birthday!!
Just fed dad some cake.
Sharing with mom.
Happy Birthday to Kenzie Marie! I must add that it appears Kenzie is allergic to the homemade frosting. She broke out in hives where she had frosting on her face and gave us a little scare. They were pretty bad right away but went away on their own pretty quickly. I have benadryl on hand until we find out exactly what she is allergic to. Poor stinker!
Kenzie had her 1 year check up and is doing very well. Here are her 1 year stats:
Height: 28.75 inches (32nd Percentile)
Weight: 19 pounds 10 ounces (22nd Percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 inches
She's dropped in her percentiles, I think it's probably because she never stops moving. She might be a little peanut! She is quite feisty and holds her own with big brother and sister. She gets jealous if Landon and Kadence are on my lap and crawls over and bugs them until they move. She also takes their toys and then refuses to give them back. She loves her daddy so much and will even say "DAD" when he talks on the phone. Love this busy body baby more than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment