As a warm up to their holiday recital next weekend Kadence's dance class performed at the mall. She was pretty excited and far less shy than I expected. They were sugar plums in their dance and they were a bit confused. They wore their ballet shoes rather than their taps and their actual teacher was unable to be there. I am thinking one more practice next week and the recital will go a bit better. They were all adorable nonetheless. There were a ton glowing, proud parents in a tiny little space awaiting their little girls performances. I captured as good of pictures as I was able and Ryan filmed a short video. We were so proud of her on her first performance ever!
Waiting to line up with Daddy.
Here she was waiting for her dance watching the other girls. She really looked like she was going to fall asleep.
Here they were lining up trying to find their "spots." They had 2 classes perform at the same time since they were doing the same routine and I think it confused the girls a little bit.
And a little video...
We had to have a little ice cream treat after Kadence danced. She should have smiled that big while she was dancing! So proud of our little princess. Love her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment