My blog has not been working for the past several days and it has been driving me bonkers! I forgot how much I rely on it to not only share our life with those we love but for a place for me to document things that I don't want to forget. I know there have been things over the past week that I have not blogged and already forgotten. So, I'm hoping Blogger has fixed whatever glitches they had so I can continue to share my stories with all of you and keep them in my aging mind that seems to be forgetful lately!
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Just another day.
I have had a lot more time with the girls since Landon has been in school and boy do they keep me busy. They play well together and fight well together. I just had to share the above picture of Kenzie and her shoes. She absolutely loves the play princess heels and will wear them around for hours.
My blog has not been working for the past several days and it has been driving me bonkers! I forgot how much I rely on it to not only share our life with those we love but for a place for me to document things that I don't want to forget. I know there have been things over the past week that I have not blogged and already forgotten. So, I'm hoping Blogger has fixed whatever glitches they had so I can continue to share my stories with all of you and keep them in my aging mind that seems to be forgetful lately!
I had to video the girls one day as they were having a blast playing and I was cracking up watching them.
This one is from today. Kadence has been reading books like this for a good 2+ years and it appears that she is teaching her little sister how to do it as well. This made my day!
My blog has not been working for the past several days and it has been driving me bonkers! I forgot how much I rely on it to not only share our life with those we love but for a place for me to document things that I don't want to forget. I know there have been things over the past week that I have not blogged and already forgotten. So, I'm hoping Blogger has fixed whatever glitches they had so I can continue to share my stories with all of you and keep them in my aging mind that seems to be forgetful lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pretty sure I thought Kenzie didn't have any pants or underwear on in the first video! lol! Cuties!
Post a Comment