Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Recital 2012.

 Kadence had her holiday recital for dance.  It is a very informal recital where the classes just where costumes from their own closets and do short dances.  Kadence's dance class had a lot of 3 year olds in it this year so they had two big girls helping on stage.  I think it may have been distracting for those few who actually knew the dance, but it was cute nonetheless.
 Kadence was so excited she kept telling us to hurry because she didn't want to miss her recital.
 This little copycat wanted to pose for pictures just like big sister.   I can't wait to get her in a dance class!
 When we arrived at the school Kadence still wasn't nervous.  She gladly posed for some pictures for me while Dad, Landon, and Kenzie found some seats.  She was the first in her class to line up and after  I had been there with her for about 10 minutes and one other little girl had come she says, "mom, you can go now- I'm good."  I was shocked and glad at the same time.  She was so excited and didn't seem nervous at all!
 It was pitch dark when I snapped the picture below so it was fun to see her smiling face with the flash of the camera.
 Love her little nervous smile!
 Such a pretty little dancer!  I have moved Kadence up to a class with some older girls which I think will be great for her.  So, I am excited to see what her recital this spring will bring.  So proud of of our little girl!


No comments: