Sunday, June 30, 2013
End of June.
It's hard to believe June is already almost over. Soon it is the 4th of July and then the summer seems to end shortly after. We have kept quite busy so far this summer with all the kids' activities and playing outside. I haven't snapped nearly enough pictures as usual! I had a few random ones I wanted to share.
The kids spend a great deal of time checking on their garden. I am so glad we decided to plant one this year. So far things seem to be growing as they should! We can't wait until we can eat those fresh peas and tomatoes!
Another one bites the dust... Landon lost his front tooth! It has been wiggly for awhile now and Ryan couldn't wait to get his hands in there and yank it out! This was a hard one for me! Now begins the awkward toothless stage followed by the awkward big/crooked teeth stage. Good thing those big browns are not going anywhere!
Ryan, the kids and I went out to the fairgrounds to watch Fargo's first Run or Dye race. I had contemplated running it but never got around to signing up.
We were pretty excited to see cousin Jack cruise by.
Kadence was pleasantly surprised when we ran into Kendalynn's dad and sister who were waiting for Kendallynn and her mom to finish! We were able to watch them as well! Very fun!
Nothing like a little iced hot chocolate to cool off and end June. I am loving all the time I get to spend with the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment