Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of First Grade.

Landon started his first day of first grade today!  He is at a new school with a new teacher but is not nervous at all.  He will be at Aurora Elementary school with Ms. Linn.  Landon is very easy going and just goes with the flow.  He is excited to ride the bus with the neighbors and meet new friends at school.  He didn't complain about getting up in the dark like last year so he must have been excited.
These 3 easily posed for a picture before big brother was off to school.  The Kindergarteners start a couple days later so I still have a little time with my KK.  I can't believe how much Landon has grown up in just one year.  I was doing really well and didn't even tear up until Kenzie started bawling, "My Landy, my Landy! I love my Landy, I want my Landy stay with me."  Hard not to get emotional!  I will definitely miss my boy while he's at school but I am so proud of the boy he has grown up to be.  He is a funny, energetic, tender-hearted, good boy.  We are blessed.   

No comments: