I have had very little experience in my life with just one child. Since the kids started school Kenzie and I have had an abundance of one on one time. I love it. Even though she can be difficult to entertain at times I am enjoying this time with her. She is just at such a great age and her personality is blossoming. I am so glad I get this time with her! She's my silly, stubborn, expression-filled, sweet littlest lady!
Kenzie wanted to put Kadence's dance outfit on and watch her dance recital DVD...so we did.
Sometimes she gets a little sad without brother and sister.
We've enjoyed a lot of runs together.
She thinks Emma is her puppy...and I let her think that.
She likes her picture taken. Frequently.
She has a newfound love for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Just love this little thing with my entire heart. She knows how to make a person happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment