Another year has come and gone this one even quicker than the last. I imagine time will just keep on flying by and I don't like it! I have definitely been taking the time to slow down and really appreciate the time with our little munchkins and our sweet family. They truly just grow up far too fast!
We had two wonderful Christmas celebrations with both of our families. We are so fortunate to have two wonderful, loving extended families. We were beyond blessed with our 2013 and I pray that 2014 brings us just as much health and happiness.
In light of New Years and the long tradition of making "New Year's Resolutions" I thought this would be a great place to share mine. Perhaps if I say (write) them publicly I will have better luck continuing them throughout the year. I think resolutions are kind of silly but hey, who doesn't need to work on self-improvement?
1. Make and reach new fitness goals.
2. Eat healthier, less-processed foods.
3. Blog regularly. (Speaking of, I will be working on some MAJOR back-blogging over the weekend)
4. Be less judgmental.
5. Save more money.
6. Drink less Diet Coke.
7. Maintain a cleaning schedule.
8. Make God a larger part of our daily lives.
I hope you all at least use this time of year to reflect on yourself. I know it sure helps me! Oh…and instead of complaining about how busy the gym is for the first 2 weeks of January lets celebrate with those who are trying to make a positive, healthy change in their lives and hope that it lasts throughout the year! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment