While her big brother and sister were all dressed up and performing, this little nugget got to wear her PJ's to Sunday school. It was PJ day for the preschoolers and I don't think Kenzie could have been more excited. She insisted on wearing her fancy heels with her PJ's...and that's how she rolls!
Sunday, December 20, 2015
Singing in Church!
These two adorable kids sang in church today! They sang 3 songs and did a great job! Poor Landon always gets stuck behind a really tall kid so you can't really see him in the pictures or video. I think he was ok with it considering he probably didn't have the words to the songs memorized...
Kadence was front and center and very fun to watch sing! Don't tell anyone...she wears socks under her tights so her shoes don't slip off.
While her big brother and sister were all dressed up and performing, this little nugget got to wear her PJ's to Sunday school. It was PJ day for the preschoolers and I don't think Kenzie could have been more excited. She insisted on wearing her fancy heels with her PJ's...and that's how she rolls!
While her big brother and sister were all dressed up and performing, this little nugget got to wear her PJ's to Sunday school. It was PJ day for the preschoolers and I don't think Kenzie could have been more excited. She insisted on wearing her fancy heels with her PJ's...and that's how she rolls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment