My guilty pleasure. My sweet addiction. Starbucks Coffee.
As most of you know I LOVE Starbucks coffee. It really started out as a caffeine necessity working 12 hour night shifts on 2 East. I still love that black brewed coffee to pieces, but if I have the choice I prefer to indulge in lattes. I have had to decrease my intake being pregnant (and also the fact that it is an extremely expensive habit) but still fulfill my guilty pleasure enough (probably too much). It is that time of year where they have the seasonal drinks and I happen to really like the pumpkin spiced latte.
The point of this information was to share a cute story. The other day we had the kids in the truck where they can reach the window button and roll down the windows themselves. We were headed to get some ice cream to celebrate Landon's first day of preschool. We pulled up to the drive thru to order and Landon rolled his window down and said, "a grande natte, please" and then rolled his window back up. He was pretending to order my coffee!!! It was the cutest thing in the world, but just confirmed that I may have a problem.

1 comment:
Thanks Tara....now I am craving a pumpkin latte!!!! ;)
Post a Comment