We decided to make the trip north for the Limmer family Christmas get together. I was quite reluctant for the 6 hour car ride with Kenzie, but I really wanted to see my family. So off we went on Thursday afternoon braving the cold temperatures. The first part of the drive was far from pleasant with Kadence screaming and 4 stops in 3 hours. She finally fell asleep in the cities and slept the remainder of the trip north. We got to my parents house late Thursday night and it was so very good to be out of the car! We mostly just hung out and spent some quality time with my parents and my sister and her family. I also was able to visit with Jackie and the kids had a blast playing with Rocco.
Saturday was the "Limmer" Christmas at my sisters which was very fun. We ate great food, played the dice game, and just spent some good time with one another. We took some pretty nice family pictures as well. I like the one above of our family. It is crazy how our family of four has grown to eleven in just a few short years!
I love this shot of Grandma June with my mom and dad.
One of my favorites. Love my Grandma.
This is a really neat shot of my niece and nephew Annabelle and AJ, Great Grandma June, and my munchkins.
It was so fun to introduce Kenzie to some of her extended family at such a young age.
The kids all had so much fun playing together and got along so well. It is too bad they don't see each other more often. I love this photo of Landon and Annabelle, they look like they could be siblings!
It was so fun to catch up with Jackie and the kids had fun playing.
The time home went by far too fast like usual. Kenzie did a little better on the way back to Sioux Falls which was very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment