Books Books Books! I found Kadence snuggled up in Landon's room with his pillows and blankets reading one day and had to snap a picture. We definitely have an abundance of books at our house. It is the one "toy" that I never feel guilty buying for the kids. We read several books throughout the day and always read books with the kids before nap and bed time. They both really enjoy reading with us on a daily basis. However, it is Kadence who loves reading. She loves being read to and reading to her stuffed animals, brother, baby sister, and us. She is always toting at least 5 books around the house from room to room. I find it quite amazing that she has many of the books memorized word for word and is able to recite them to us. I hope her love for reading is something that will follow her throughout her life. I loved to read at a young age and still enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment