Friday, May 27, 2011

Time for some food.

Little Kenzie has hit the food milestone.  This is yet another reminder that she is growing up so fast!  She is sitting up much better now and spends a lot of time playing in her high chair.  She has two teeth now and I am thinking she was finally ready to try some solid foods.  I have given her the baby mum-mum rice cakes a couple of times (more for entertainment) but since she has the two teeth, she actually bites off of them and gets pretty big chunks in her mouth.  She might need a little more time on those.
She thought she was pretty cool though.  And...DO NOT take one of these away once she has it in her hands, bad idea.
Kenzie had her first bites of solids last night which were some yummy avocado thinned with breast milk.  Don't lie, you are jealous.  I think she did very well for her first time.

Although I have done this twice before, it's still equally exciting.  I am going to try and prepare Kenzie's food myself.  We'll see how that goes.  She's so sweet.  Love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Rachael C said...

Yay for baby Mum Mums! I loved those things!!

She is such a little cutie!