What a funny little girl. I just love the way Kadence talks and all of the funny, cute things she says. Lately, she has been obsessed with singing and just dances around the house singing songs-some made up, some real songs.
We took the kids to the county fair in town a few Sunday's ago and we all had an enjoyable time. Last year, Kadence was very afraid of the rides and cried through the entire ride she went on. This was probably harder on me than her if I remember right. Landon loves rides and is pretty fearless. Ryan and I chuckled because we could tell he was actually kind of bored on the "kiddie" rides they went on. We were very reluctant to put Kadence on any rides, but she insisted. We made her watch the ride one time before she could go on it and she always chose to go on the ride. What a great big brother Landon was riding with her and making sure she was ok. I am not so sure she would have stepped foot on any of the rides had her big brother not been right beside her. The first ride was pretty mild and she was smiling the entire time-phew. Then there was the bumblebee ride that not only spun around in circles, but also got pretty high in the air (for a kids ride). Landon really wanted to go on it and Kadence of course insisted as well. We nervously watched as the ride started to go up into the air and waited for their bumblebee to pass us. Much to our surprise not only did they both have the biggest smiles on their faces, but Kadence screamed, "BOOYA!!" as they passed by.
Ryan and I looked at one another and I asked, "did she just say what I think she said?" to which Ryan replied, "She sure did!" We were cracking up! So the rest of the rides were filled with many booyas by both kids.
We couldn't figure out where Kadence got the saying from and we found it so interesting that she was always using it appropriately. When we asked her she replied, "Jessie say that!" Of course! She started saying it after we spent the week in Iowa with the Frasher's. Too funny! So, she continues to say, "booya!" and we continue to smile thinking of her cousin Jessie and how much Kadence loves her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment