"Little girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angels wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths."
These two little girls are so special. They already have a special bond and I am sure it will continue to grow. There is something amazing about the relationship between sisters; even though it is often times a love-hate relationship. I know that sometimes with a lot of work and sometimes with no work at all sisters can be the best of friends. I pray everyday that these two will have that special bond.
In the mean time I will just keep loving these two little girls like crazy. The more hair Kenzie gets, the blonder it is. The more sun Kadence's hair gets, the blonder it is. I see a lot of similarities in their looks and wonder if Kenzie will look more like her big sister as she grows.
A side note...This is one of only 2 matching dress outfits my girls own. I said I would never be one of those mom's who dressed their children alike. There is just something absolutely adorable about a baby girl who matches her 3 year old big sister...
1 comment:
I love their cute matching dresses! So adorable! Kenzie is getting so big!
You will find it is so much easier to just buy two of everything!
And at my house it saves a lot of arguments because no matter what one has on....the other one wants the same. Could just be that way in my house because my girls are so close in age, but it drives me nuts so I save the argument and just buy two!
Post a Comment