In celebration of Kadence, Annabelle, and AJ's birthdays we headed to Brainerd for a weekend of fun. We met at a water park hotel so the kids were excited and had a blast. We actually didn't even leave the hotel once we checked in until it was time to head home on Sunday.
AJ making a trip down the body slide.I think Kadence went down the body slide the most of everyone. She was obsessed.
Annabelle coming out of the large tube slide. She was having a blast!
I made many trips up the slides with the kids and was having just as much fun as them! Kadence and AJ weren't big enough to go on the tube slide alone so I had tons of fun taking them. Landon and Annabelle made a bunch of trips down the tube slide in the double tube and it was adorable. It was entertaining to watch the two of them (with Annabelle doing the majority of the work) drag the huge tube up the stairs. There was almost always an older kid who was willing to help them along if none of us were going up.
My sweet little lady.
The hot tub might have been Landon's favorite spot. He always wanted to go "warm up." I think he needs to get some fat on his body so he can stay in the pool longer!Cupcakes and presents galore!
Where it all began...
What a wonderful weekend we all had. Kenzie was busy and difficult as usual but fun nonetheless. She enjoyed swimming and playing in the water as long as Ryan or I was right with her. Happy 5th Birthday Annabelle and Happy 4th Birthday Kadence and AJ! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment