Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sweet Little Voice.

It has been so nice to have summer here and to be able to spend the majority of our time outdoors.  We have been loving all the sunshine and heat as well as the family time.  As of right now we have 4 weekends in a row where we will be staying at home and getting things done around here as well as enjoying our little family.  This is almost unheard of for us and I know that means we will just make up for it in July and August.  I am not complaining (okay, maybe a little) but traveling with 3 little ones is quite exhausting really.  Anyway, we have been keeping busy with soccer Monday and Wednesday evenings and T-Ball Tuesday and Thursday evenings.  The kids just finished up there last class of their swimming lessons so they have a break from that until the Fall.

Little miss Kenzie has been a trooper tagging along to all the events.  She loves being outside so much that she has been happy the whole time.  I put her and Kadence to bed the other night and this is what I heard outside their door for about 30 minutes...
This was all instigated my Kenzie and you can't always hear but Kadence keeps saying, "shush it!"  I let this go on for about a half hour then decided that Kenzie wasn't quite ready for bed and let big sister fall asleep before putting Kenzie back in her crib.  I was cracking up.
And...this is what she was doing at 9pm instead of sleeping. Notice she doesn't stop moving, EVER.  I love love love her little voice and all her new words she is learning.  I don't love her temperament the entire next day when she doesn't go to bed until after 9...Just saying.

No comments: