The kids and I headed to Cloquet on the fourth and Ryan met us there Friday for the remainder of the weekend. We had a busy fun time together with all the family. The kids had an absolute blast with their cousins!
We did a bunch of fun things over the weekend. On Saturday we went out on Lake Superior on Curt's parent's boat. We were out on the water for most of the day and the kids all had a blast. It was a gorgeous day and great times!
Little miss Annabelle. This girl cracks me up. She absolutely loves accessories!
The kids had a fun time with their play fishing poles.
We snapped some pictures of the ladies!
After the fun boat ride we had a great campfire with Auntie Peggy, Kelly, Christina, Ian, Leebug, Debbie, and all of us. We stayed up far too late (like 3am) but had so much fun. Then Sunday morning Grandma June came over and we had a yummy breakfast before we headed back to North Dakota. Ryan and I stopped in Brainerd which is just about half way and met up with some friends that live there now. It was fun to see them and their gorgeous home and a great stopping point for our trip back. We had both our vehicles and I sent Emma and Kenzie in the pick up with daddy. It was the most peaceful trip I have had in a very long time (in almost 20 months). I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend with friends and family! Happy Independence Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment