Friday, July 13, 2012

Omaha!

The kids and I headed to Omaha for a few days before Ryan met us there to travel to Iowa.  I was a bit nervous for my first 6 hour trip with my 3 munchkins alone, but it went very well.  We stopped in Sioux Falls and visited with Katie and the kids for a couple hours which broke up our trip wonderfully. It was so great to see them, we really miss the O'Connors and all of the play dates we had.  We were so excited to finally be back in Omaha and to spend time with Aunty!
We loved the pool at Aunty's house.  It was so hot out and the water was such a great temperature that Landon didn't get cold and Kenzie had the most fun in the water that I have ever seen!  We were able to go twice in the short couple days we were there.  My swimmer fish Kadence could have swam for hours!  So fun.
 We of course could not visit Aunty without a trip to the Omaha Zoo.  It is such a great zoo and the kids always have such a great time there. It was hot but we all survived and had so much fun.
It wouldn't be a trip to Aunty's without a little dress up!  I mean really, you should see her closet:) Ryan especially likes when Landon dresses up...
 We all went downtown Omaha and had dinner and took advantage of the scenery for a little photo shoot.  Arin took some awesome photos again and I was excited to finally see downtown!  Like always it is never enough time at Aunty's house but we had a blast while we were there.  Once Landon got over the Roxy hair...

No comments: