The older little miss Kenzie gets the more she wants to be like her big sister. She does everything her big sister does. I just chuckle when I see her following her around and copying her. Depending on her mood, Kadence either loves it or hates it. I cherish the times she actually likes it because they play so well together and it is the most adorable thing in the world. Unfortunately, there is usually plenty of sass and Kadence shouting, "Kenzie stop "coppering" me!" Pretty normal I'm sure.
I wanted to share this story. Landon asked if he could go to dance class with Kadence and I so I left Kenzie at home with Ryan. She has been kind of a stinker about going to bed and we usually have to endure some sort of crying or screaming for at least 10 minutes. Ryan put Kenzie to bed before we got back from dance class and it did not go well. He said she screamed worse than normal and did a lot of shouting for "KK." She must have finally cried herself to sleep and was quiet when we got home. When I brought Kadence into their bedroom I looked in Kenzie's bed and it was empty. I didn't see her anywhere and panicked for a second, then realized she was sound asleep all curled up in Kadence's bed! She is used to going to bed with her big sister and missed her so much! I thought it was adorable and Kadence giggled and I could tell it made her feel pretty good. Sisters-a constant love-hate relationship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment