Landon has been doing really well in Kindergarten this year and we are so proud of him. Landon really likes his teacher and school in general, although when he is tired he does tell me he "works" too much at school. I still don't like sharing him with the world as much as I have to and I definitely treasure the weekend and the extra days he gets off here and there. One of my favorite times of the day is when Landon comes home from school and proudly shows me his papers. He was most excited about this picture he had colored during some free time at school. He couldn't wait for Daddy to get home from school so he could show it to him. Apparently the "Vikigs" beat the "Bars" 20-4. Ryan was pretty happy but did say, "I am not sure how the "bars" would get 4 points though." Really Ryan...he's 6! Just go with it.
Landon has also started doing weekly spelling tests. They get their list on Monday and then have the week to practice with their test on Friday. I thought spelling tests sounded a little advanced for Kindergarteners-wrong again. Landon has been enjoying them and doing very well!


No comments:
Post a Comment