Monday, February 4, 2013

100th Day of School!

Landon had his 100th day of school today!  They had a big celebration for the day.  I thought this was such a fun idea!  He had a project he had to do and brought "100" M&M's for their 100 days of school special trail mix.  Mrs. Spanier sent the picture of the whole class with their 100th day hats on.  I thought it was pretty neat and Landon said, "Mama, we had a really fun day at school today!"
This lucky lady had sledding day today at Kindergarten Readiness!  Ryan was a late shift today so he was able to go with her from 9-10 and then he headed in to work.  I gave her the choice and she wanted Ryan to take her.  It only stung a little and I was glad I didn't have to freeze my butt off!  They had a good time together!
I took this little munchkin to gymnastics this morning and she had a blast like usual!  Thought I would include this picture of her washing her hands like a big girl!  She is totally potty trained and I am so proud of her!  We are done spending hours in the bathroom with her! Yippee!!

What a great Monday!

1 comment:

Rachael C said...

That is so fun! Emma LOVED her 100th day too. It is just so fun for kids!! Landon is so big!!