Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Kadence Jean!

Every year that goes by seems to be quicker then the last.  I just wish life could slow down a little.  I can't believe my first baby girl is 5 years old already.  Five is a hard age for me!  I think it's because it is the age they are officially "school-aged" and I know that I will be sharing them with the world soon.  Kadence is such a smart, sassy, sweet girl.  I love watching her sing and dance around the living room and partake in everything 'girl.'  She is definitely a girly girl and I love every little part of her.  Even the challenging ones!
 We started out the day with a birthday donut and a few Monster High surprises to hold her over until she could open her gifts.
Kadence had school and picked out her "birthday outfit" all by herself!
 After school Kendallynn came home with us and we headed to the mall for some ice cream and pedicures!
 Kendallynn wasn't thrilled with the water so she just had her nails and toes painted!
 Grandma Sue came along, too!
 Kadence enjoyed the pampering!
 So fun!
When we headed home Kadence was greeted with balloons from Grandpa Ken and Grandma Debbie!
 Then it was time for presents!  After presents the girls were able to play for awhile until supper!
Kadence chose Space Aliens as her birthday dinner!  Holly and Mike met us there and we all had a fun supper!
I made Kadence "Monster High" cupcakes so we all headed back to the house for desert.  What a great day!  Happy Birthday Girly Girl!  Love you lots!

No comments: