It's that time of the year again. I took my big girl to the kindergarten center to get her pre-registered for school next year. I can't believe it has already been a year since we did this with Landon and that my girl is old enough for kindergarten!
Kadence has done very well in her second year of Kindergarten Readiness at the Y. She has built some great friendships and learned a lot. She is where she should be for her age both physically and academically. She struggled earlier in the year with some anxiety of being away from me. With the help of a great child specialist, a wonderful teacher and Kadence's own doing we have overcome that! I love her excitement for school and I think she is ready for kindergarten even if I am not quite ready to give her to the world yet. Is a mom ever ready for that?!
I have requested Landon's teacher for Kadence next year and I think that would help our transition into kindergarten immensely.
I took Kadence to Cherry Berry to celebrate afterwards so I'm pretty sure she thought this was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment