Monday, May 13, 2013

Kindergarten Graduate.

Congratulations Landon Gary!  We went and celebrated Landon's kindergarten graduation at his school.  They had a little music program followed by a little social.
 The songs were great and it was fun to watch.  I am shocked as to how well behaved the class was.
 They had a little ceremony where they each received their "diplomas."
 Kenzie was pretty proud of big brother, too!
Landon and his friend Surafel.

I am so proud of my sweet boy!  He has grown so much over the school year and I can not believe how much he has matured.  We could not have asked for a better teacher or kindergarten experience.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't on the verge of tears the entire time we were at the school.  I love this little boy to pieces and he brings so much joy to this world!  Congratulations Landon Gary!!


No comments: