We went to the farm for the weekend so Ryan could help with harvest and we could have a little birthday celebration with Landon. Ryan usually tries to get back to the farm to help with harvest for at least one weekend so it seems as though we have celebrated quite a few birthdays with Landon there. Sue had got Landon a Vikings cake and he thought that was pretty awesome!
Who doesn't love a little birthday cake?
The kids and I entertained ourselves with riding with Ryan, Gary and Sue. The kids sure thought they were "helping!" I am glad they get to experience a little bit of farm life! Landon spent the most time "helping" and Kadence had the most fun playing on the walkie talkies!
Grandma was driving tractor in this picture and one of the kids was with her, hard to tell.
He puts people under anesthesia and combines corn…all in a few days work.
I really wish I would have had my camera for these pictures but I guess some shots from my phone are better than nothing! It sure was a good weekend at the farm even if we hardly saw Ryan! The kids had a lot of fun with grandma and papa!
Just a cute blurry shot of my little Eskimo. Had to include it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment