Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Thanksgiving is a fun time to spend with family and reflect on things in your life that you are thankful for.  From year to year my thankful list stays about the same and they are always things that I am thankful for every day: my family, friends, Emma, coffee, health, working out.  
 It was our Thanksgiving with my family and they were all nice enough to come to our home to spend with us.  It is nice not having to travel on a holiday since we do travel so much.  Ryan had Thanksgiving off but had to work Friday and then went to Fosston, MN for a weekend of locum work.  It was very nice for us to have people here so we weren't alone all weekend.
I go through phases where I don't take a single picture and that was unfortunately this weekend.  I did snap this cute one of Grandpa, Sofie and Landon playing their tablets.  We had a great Thanksgiving meal on Thursday.  The kids and guys all went to the movie Frozen to get out of the house which was nice.  Friday, some of us did some black Friday shopping and unfortunately I didn't find any great deals.  I guess that's what happens when you go at 10am as opposed to 5pm Thursday.  Saturday we took the kids to a huge indoor play structure and went out for a nice supper.  The Skowlund's left Saturday night and the kids and I just had a relaxing Sunday with Grandpa and Grandma until Ryan got home later that night.  

Another great Thanksgiving in the books, and thankfully no one was sick!!

No comments: