Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hey Mickey!

Kadence had her Holiday Dance Recital at the NDSU fine arts auditorium and it was a great show.   Her class was costumed as cheerleaders and did a little ballet routine to "Hey, Mickey."  She did so well and was very excited to perform!
 We had to put pigtails in her hair for the show so of course Kenzie had to have pigtails, too.  Dance is just such a great think for Kadence.  It is a time where she truly shines.  She can be kind of shy and not always know how to handle her emotions but when she gets on stage she is the happiest most confident that I ever see her.  I really hope it is something that she continues to do!
Kadence was excited to have Aunty Holly and Mike come watch her!  She even colored a picture for Aunty Holly while she was waiting backstage!
I am so excited to for what the end of the year recital will bring!  So proud of our little dancing princess.




No comments: