I have just been loving this little girl to pieces. She is so fun and has so much personality I can hardly stand it. Although it is no secret that sometimes Kenzie gets a little demanding, she truly is such a little ray of sunshine. We have been doing Christmas projects and Kenzie just absolutely loves it. The only problem is that she is never happy with doing just one project! I think I need to get some more craft supplies!
All in a mornings work!
A lot of times when we are riding in the car, she whines about the sun and asks for my glasses. She looks better in them anyway.
My baby and her baby. She loves playing with her babies so much. She was "nuggling" her baby and patting her back on the couch for the longest time. It was just precious. I tired so hard to get Kadence to like to play with babies and she just never loved it. Kenzie developed a love for babies all on her own. So sweet.
What a good little helper! Kenzie loved helping (and eating) cookies with me! I made several different kinds with her help. So fun!! And seriously, could she get any cuter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment