Thursday, February 13, 2014

Just Us.

Having three little ones can be quite challenging at times.  It is definitely the most rewarding challenge I have ever encountered in my life, by far.  My biggest challenge is dividing my time between them all when they all want attention.  I love being at home and being able to spend the time with them that I do.  How lucky am I?  I get an abundance of one-on-one time with Kenzie while Landon and Kadence are at school.  Kadence and I like to do a lot of "girly" things together so I get time with her pretty frequently as well.  I don't always get as much time with just Landon-for a few reasons.  1.  He's a boy and has "boy" interests that Ryan also enjoys (playing the iPad, wrestling, football, ect.)  2.  He's is totally laid back and can entertain himself while the girls can not.  3.  His age-he's able to be more independent.  With that said I decided him and I needed to have some time with just us.  I took him to The Lego Movie and for some supper.  It was so fun to have some time with just the two of us.  He is such a sweet, good kid.  It's amazing how easy just one child is.  I felt like I could actually focus because there weren't 3 little people with a gazillion different needs all at the same time!  Ryan took the girls to the mall to eat supper and look at puppies.  I think we all had a great night and need to do that more often! 

No comments: