Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sioux Falls Jaunt.

We took a quick trip to Sioux Falls for the weekend with Arin and Gary and Sue.  We usually try to go sometime in Feb/March every winter.  It is a nice little way to break up the long winter months!  It was nice because we were all able to go see Rich at Sanford and all the progress he had made.  The above picture is a natural picture...what I typically get from the kiddos when I want to take a picture.  It frustrates me and cracks me up!
 
We had a jacuzzi in our room because we got one of the last rooms at the hotel.  It turned out to be quite the entertainment for the kids! 
 
We spent a lot of time hanging out and of course swimming!   The kids had a lot of fun and I was so glad to be able to get away for a weekend.  The best part of the entire weekend-our yummy Sunday brunch at The Pancake House.  Until next time Sioux Falls...

No comments: