Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hanging in There.

Kenzie is hanging in there today!  Our Saturday plans were pretty much over as Kenzie still woke up not feeling very well.  We decided to take her to the walk-in to make sure she didn't have strep throat. The quick test came back negative but the provider said she had a pretty bad case of exudated tonsillitis.  Poor turkey.  She was really brave at the office so daddy had found a "Lil Sis" beanie boo for her (big sister had the other half "Big Sis" beanie boo.)   I guess that is one perk of having the walk-in clinic in the mall!
On a side note, poor Emma is awaiting a long overdue grooming appointment and she currently can not see.
I put a ponytail in her hair this morning and everyone thought it was pretty hilarious.  I mean, because it is!  At least she can see!!


No comments: