We had already spent a lot of time watching dance recital DVDs this week. For some reason Kenzie has wanted to watch them every day and has been very excited about dance. She could hardly wait all week to go to her Wednesday night dance class!
Unfortunately, she woke up with a fever today and had to miss her first day of preschool! She was pretty bummed she had to miss because it was Kendra's snack day. I guess when you're a preschooler it's a pretty big deal when it's your turn to bring snack. Kenzie asked in the morning if she could watch the dance movies, so we did!
She reached a new level when she asked if she could start putting the costumes on while watching the dances and dancing along. She loves her big sister so much and wants nothing more than to be just like her. So, of course her first choice would be "Shake a Tailfeather" when Kadence rocked it.
The little sweetheart tried every costume of Kadence's on and danced along to each dance. She was really excited when most of the costumes fit! She was sort of being shy and didn't want me to take pictures so I had to be pretty sneaky. She caught me a couple times and was really upset. But...how could I resist. It was really one of the most adorable things in the world and since I was the only one here I wanted everyone to be able to see!
Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling very well after the ibuprofen wore off. She had a headache and asked for the "mask." The "mask" is one of those aromatherapy bags and it's stored in the freezer so it's nice and cool. When she said she had a headache I offered it to her and when we went in to check on her about 10:30 she was still sleeping with it on. She's so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment