Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good Times!

The kids and I had the opportunity to go to Falls Park earlier this week.  It is such a fun place to go, they both walked so much and had a great time!  I love time with my kids so much!  We stopped for a snack break and I had to catch a pic of them sitting so close and not fighting:)  They are just growing up too fast!
Friday night Ryan's mom and dad decided to come to town and we had a great visit!  Kadence was sleeping when they got here Friday night, but Landon was awake and sure was excited to see "Dramma and Drampa" at his house!  We all went out for breakfast this morning and Landon was excited for his "rainbow pancakes."  Then we went to Falls Park and the weather was perfect and the water sure was rushing!  I forgot my camera of course, but the kids had fun like usual.  Grandma and Papa got the kids a new sandbox and they both think it is pretty neat.  I think it is the closest they have played together for the longest amount of time!  They went back and fourth between the sandbox and the pool.  I think we will have A LOT of sand in our house now, but it will be so fun for them.  We are all so spoiled and very lucky to have such great parents.  Our kids are so lucky to have 2 sets of the most amazing granparents around!


Oh, did I mention Kadence likes to eat the sand.  Well, probably cleaner than the dirt out of our front yard!  Needless to say, the kids were exhausted and went to bed really well today.  Ryan is off studying, and I am putting off a run...ugh!  Until next time...

No comments: