Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekends go by too fast!

We had a pretty relaxing weekend at home!  I worked Friday night so the kids got some needed Daddy time Saturday morning for a couple hours while I slept!  We then had a little birthday party at the neighbors for their little girl.  We even had a campfire after the kids went to bed, it sure is nice to have some grown up time without paying a sitter!  The weather was horrible this weekend and is supposed to continue until Thursday!  Hopefully, the weather man is wrong like usual and it will warm up before then!  Today we decided to take the kiddos bowling!  We haven't been bowling since we moved here and missed one of Ryan and my favorite activities!  We were a little rusty and bowled about the same as Landon and I will be honest with you, there were times I used the bumpers more than he did!!

He's a pretty tough guy lugging his 6lb ball around all by himself!  He really did not want any help and only dropped it twice, luckily not on his toe or on his sister!!  (Aren't those the cutest bowling shoes EVER!!  Why is everything always cuter when it's smaller?
Kadence spent her time walking around and also scooting on her belly.  I think she thought it was fun because it was slippery...needless to say they both had baths when we got home!
Kadence was such a good little cheerleader, she clapped A LOT!

These are just a few shots from the Sioux Falls zoo last week.  Landon insisted on riding the carousel and Ryan and I thought for sure he would bail right away, but he surprised us (once again) and LOVED it!  Kadence enjoyed the animals like always and pointed to them the whole trip!

Well another weekend gone!  They sure go fast!  


No comments: