Mom and Dad came and stayed with us over the weekend, it's always so hard to see them leave. We had such a good time hanging out! We had a great fire outside on our patio in our new fireplace! There was a Starbucks for me every morning thanks to my great Dad! Mom and I had some great alone time shopping (no kids even!), and Ryan and I even got out for a movie! The kids sure love waking Grandma and Grandpa up in the morning and love having them all to themselves! Mom and Dad bought the kids these chairs (and the jammies too actually) and they liked them so much that they thought they needed to play with them inside today! It started out pouring rain and stormy this morning and turned into a beautiful sunny hot day!
There is just something too precious for words about this pic of my baby girl!
It's sounds crazy and some of you may not believe it, but the kids have so much fun together when no one else is around, I hope they become good friends one day.
Well, yet another fun summer day come and gone. I wish every day was like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment