Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Falling Leaves

I love this time of year! The leaves turning a beautiful array of colors and then magically falling to the ground. I love raking leaves and the crunchy noise they make when you walk on them. Autumn decorations are in full swing with pumpkins and fall colors everywhere. It is just such a beautiful time of the year!

Yesterday it was extremely nice outside and I took the kids out for about 10 minutes (didn't want to make Landon any worse). I think we all felt a little better after getting outside after a long week inside and at home. I raked up a bunch of leaves into one big pile and the kids had a blast throwing them, jumping in them, and hiding in them.
Kadence definitely had the most fun throwing them up!
They liked to be buried underneath the leaves together. Although this picture doesn't show it, they were giggling up a storm. It is just hard to get them both to look at the camera and smile:)
It is amazing what a little fresh air does for my sanity!

Happy Fall! Love it!

No comments: