Well...it's been a stressful overwhelming 3 weeks to say the least.
I have not had much time to blog lately, and the little time I have had I just wasn't in the mood. I am finally back home with the kids this week and looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I have been reminded in these past days that things happen and you shouldn't take things for granted. I don't know why it is that something bad has to happen to be reminded of these things, but I am going to try and remember it from here on out. Life is indeed what you make of it. My goal is to spend as much time as possible with those I love and never take the simple things for granted.
With that said, I have some silly pictures of the kiddos that I just had to post. What a joy they bring to our lives.
It's amazing how in a time of sadness and stress little people have a way of bringing happiness and getting you through things. I am so thankful that God has blessed our family with these two beautiful and fun-loving children.
No comments:
Post a Comment