Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh boy!

I have been so pleased as my children have started to play together very well.  It is very nice to have them entertain each other instead of looking for entertainment from Mommy all day.  They like to play upstairs in their rooms and usually make a very big mess.  Well, the other day this is what I stumbled upon when I went to check on them...
Now,  how a 3 year old has the strength to move the mattress on his own is beyond me.  What a fun game they had created.  I think it is great how Landon is cheering on his sister here.  Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy didn't find this too safe and made them stop.  Parents are just no fun are they?

Did I mention I think I am in trouble if they can already get into this kind of trouble at 2 and 3...

No comments: