We made some last minute plans and decided to head to Ryan's parents house for Memorial Day. I was on call for work Friday night, so we headed Saturday morning. We had some great weather and it was nice to just hang out. It is nice to be with family over Holiday weekends, why is that?
The kids were able to play at the lake a couple of days which they loved! I think they loved getting Grandma Sue wet more than anything!
The kiddos even kayaked around the shore with Ry!
These two were very entertained at the farm for the weekend, which makes life a little easier! We all went golfing which they thought was pretty cool. Kadence found her new favorite toy-an obnoxious fish-that she carried around with her all weekend. We spent a lot of time outside, looked at the "tows" as Kadence says, and ate some yummy food. Did I mention I think Landon pooped out Papa...he doesn't leave him alone always wanting to run around and wrestle! Another great summer weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment