Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Pretty Girl
I have been enjoying my little baby girl quite a bit lately. I have realized that she won't be my baby for much longer and it makes me kind of sad. But on the upside, I think she is going to make an extremely helpful and wonderful big sister (after the initial jealously wears off). She just talks so much and is starting to tell stories which is pretty hilarious. She has a way of saying a few words that I just love, she says pool-yo and school-yo. I am not quite sure why she adds the yo to the end of the words, but it is adorable. The funny thing is that these happen to be words that we use a TON right now. Love it. There is nothing better than her big bright smile which lights up my world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment