Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Trip Up North.


The kids and I headed back for a long trip to Cloquet for the weekend.  My cousin Amy had a bridal shower on Saturday.  I love this shot of the girls at the shower.  Kadence was so excited to see cousin Annabelle, it was adorable.
Congrats Amy and Mike, we are so happy for you!!
Sunday we all headed to Lake Superior and took a ride on Debbie and Randy's (Curt's parents) new houseboat.  It is a very nice boat and the kids had a blast cruising around and mostly climbing up and down the ladder to the very top of the boat.  It was a gorgeous day and very fun to be outside enjoying the weather and spending time with family!
These four munchkins have so much fun together!  I just wish they could see each other more often.  It is almost impossible to get a picture of the four of them all looking but it is always cute anyhow.
What  a great time!  We headed back here Monday and the weekend went by too fast like always.  The summer months always go by too quickly as well!

No comments: