Wednesday, October 13, 2010

32 weeks.


Yowsers, where did the last two weeks go?  According to babycenter.com, the baby should weigh about 3.75 pounds and be about 16.5 inches long.  I guess that explains my many discomforts and complaints I have had.  My 32 week appointment went as expected with everything going along as it should.  The baby's heart rate was 138 and I am still measuring small for my due date.  I think my uterus has just embedded as far as possible into my back as I have had some major back pain in the past few days.  My inguinal hernia is continuing to be a nuisance creating unwanted (and unneeded) pain and restricting some of my activity.  I get so frustrated not being able to do the things that I want to and as I was able to before.  The baby is a mover and a shaker and has the hiccups frequently.  I guess it already doesn't want me to forget about it with all the activity with its two older siblings! With all of that said, 8 weeks is going to go by very fast and it is all so very worth it in the end.  I just keep praying that my husband will be here for the birth of our third (and most likely last) child.  But I can definitely see that the end is in view!
(photo from babycenter.com)

No comments: