I know I say this repeatedly, but I just can not believe how fast these little ones seem to grow up. A few things to remember about this lovely lady at this point in her life:
~Kadence is just over 2 1/2.
~She still loves bugs and enjoys holding them and squishing them between her fingers.
~If you find her a frog (the bigger the better) she will hang on to it forever and be the happiest little girl.
~She wants to be just like Landon.
~She frequently says, "When I get bigger, I do that Mommy." Usually referring to Landon's activities.
~She is a toy hider and hoarder, bad.
~She has to take at least 3 books to bed and toys and animals and whatever else she can hold on to.
~She loves reading books and will read them to herself and others after you read them to her.
~She blames her big brother for everything!
~She is afraid of the dark and always turns lights on.
~She never stops talking.
~She always wants to play with what her big brother has.
~She loves her alone time with Mommy while Landon is at preschool but is lost without him.
~She still talks very nasally and very loud (ahem, Aunt Kristy) but very well for her age.
~She wakes up with a bad case of "bed head" most days.
~She still talks about Aunty Amy's wedding almost every day.
~Landon is almost 4 years old (whoa!)
~He seems to enjoy preschool, but doesn't really like to talk about it.
~He LOVES his weekly gymnastics class.
~He is a very sweet boy and shows a lot of concern for his sister and Mommy.
~He has to have cereal every day.
~He is still all boy and loves to wrestle Daddy (and Papa).
~He asked to have the nightlight removed from his bedroom and the door shut (odd).
~He doesn't forget anything you tell him.
~He still loves to play with his cars and trains.
~I don't think he is going to be a dog lover.
~He learned to ride his bike and actually likes it now.
~He is entertained for a long time with sticker books but doesn't really care about coloring.
~He is shy around people he does not know.
~When Grandma Sue is around, I don't think he goes further than 1 inch from her the entire time.
~He is not afraid of anything, yet.
~He is still a snuggler and I enjoy every minute of it as I know it wont last.
These two little people are so very fun to watch grow. They change so much so fast and I really don't where the last 4 years have gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment