Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and took some time to reflect on what they are thankful for. We have been so blessed and have so much to be thankful for this year. Here are some of the things I am most thankful for.
1. I am so very thankful for my loving, supportive husband. He is such a great friend, husband, and father. I am so lucky to have him in my life and thank God everyday for giving him to me.
2. With that said, I am beyond thankful that my husband is back at home with us. It was a long 6 weeks.
3. My precious little angel girl Kenzie. Who I can not stop calling Kadence already...maybe it's the lack of sleep.
4. My 2 older children who have been so good in our new family transition and so excited to have a baby sister.
5. Ryan completing school in just 3 short months.
6. Ryan having a job lined up to begin as soon as he is done taking his certification exam.
7. Two great extended families.
8. My mother-in-law Sue who has spent a lot of time with us and helped with the kids and made a lot of great food.
9. My sister-in-law Arin who has also spent a lot of time with us and for sure kept me sane these past few weeks. She also put up with Ryan at her house during his regional rotation in Council Bluffs.
10. The holiday season.
We were lucky to have Ryan's family here in Sioux Falls to spend Thanksgiving with us. It was great to see everyone and to have the kids entertained by their older cousins.
They all stayed at a fun hotel and the kids had a blast in the pool. Here is Tyler, Kadence, and Landon.
Love this shot.
Jessie being silly.
Swimming is a lot of work!!
Jack and Emma.
Kristy and Kenzie.
Fun times! Thank you everyone for coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment