Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thank God for Moms.

I have been blessed to have my Mom here for the past week.  I am not quite sure how I would be handling this new temporary single parenting life had I not had her company and help.  It was so nice to have her around and the kids loved it of course.  Ryan and I even had a few hours to ourselves over the weekend when he was home which was much needed. 
I am so very sad to see her leave but feel lucky that she was able to come and spend some much needed time with us.  

Lets just hope the kids and I can make it through 2 more nighttime sleeps until Daddy comes home:)  Ryan and I certainly are not known for our great planning skills, but I just want to say...this sucks.

1 comment:

The Buchanan's said...

Just remember. It will all be worth it once he's done, you're moved up to Fargo, and closer to family. The only bad part will be the cold cold cold weather! =)